Please also check the FAQs section for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Commonly requested contact numbers:
- San Leandro Hospital Main Number: (510) 357-6500
- Billing: (510) 618-2107
- Careers: (510) 667-4535
- Medical Records: (510) 667-4575
- Insurance and Eligibility: (510) 667-4592
- Emergency Department: (510) 667-4545
- Patient Affairs: (510) 667-4508
- Volunteer Opportunities: (510) 667-4501
How do I get an appointment? How do I make an appointment with a specialist?
Radiology – Call (510) 667-4570 to make an appointment.
Lab – No appointments necessary. Patients can come to the first floor through the Emergency Room or front lobby and will be directed to registration on the first floor to register for the lab.
X-ray – Call (510) 667-4570 to make an appointment.
For other questions, please complete the form below.
Be sure to include your email address. Without it we cannot respond. Also, please keep in mind that we cannot provide medical advice. If you are a patient and have a question about your treatment, call San Leandro Hospital at (510) 667-4508.